maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Maczka Michal <michal.mac...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: further changes to the new repository layout
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:40:03 GMT

Yes you are reading it very, very wrong.
Only Trygvis knows how much time and energy we spent together during IRC
sessions unproductively discussing about this particular feature.
That's why I put a smiley addressed to him in the end of the sentence as I
was hoping (knowing Trygve just a bit) that he can also
come to that with the sense of humour and have some laugh about it.

I don't know from where you are coming from but in my culture the
disagreement for somebody else's opinion
regarding 2-3 points in list of thousand points (I don't know how many
decision we had o make for design m2 and other project)
never makes my team-mate or friend a less valuable to  me.

Michal