maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problems with remote deployment
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:32:21 GMT
This sounds like a Maven 1.0 problem. You should be posting to
users@maven.apache.org

You are missing "myrepo." from the directory, username and password
properties. (ie maven.repo.myrepo.directory, etc).

If this does not help, please post more of the context around that error
(to the users list), as on its own it is not clear.

- Brett