maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Maczka Michal <michal.mac...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-plugins/maven-war-plugin/s rc/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/war WarMojo.java
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:28:59 GMT

up

>in method getTestClasspathElements()

Honstly I haven't look at the implementation.

Wouldn't it be better to give a full control to users then to make such
arbitary assumptions?
At the moment it is (subjectivly) quite non intuitive.
One would exect that when you give no scope at all - the dependecy will be
visible in all scopes.
And when you give one - it will be visble only for that scope.

Michal