maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin CompilerMojo.java
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 05:50:58 GMT
presently, maven-plugin depends on:
- modello (depends on plexus-utils I think)
- qdox
- plexus-container-default|artifact (includes plexus-utils)
- junit

So its already in there twice :)

But your point is well taken and we should be trying to cut that back.
We'll leave it where it is for now, but I think it is worth considering
for the future. Plexus-utils should be light enough to share around.

- Brett