maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-plugins/maven-assemble-plugin build.sh
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:09:42 GMT
On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 22:06 +0200, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Why do you write a specific build script?
> Why you don't use only m2 install?

It's a problem with plexus where the same component is referenced by
more than a single component. It's a ClassLoader problem that shows
itself when dynamically adding components to the container. I will fix
plexus after the alpha-1. I didn't want to go swizzling Plexus'
internals before the release. The script is a work around.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org