maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Maczka Michal <michal.mac...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-model maven.mdo
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:49:35 GMT

AFAIK most of the people are using conditional line breaking when lines are
long (this applies to both exceptions and parameters)
But I am really fine with any standard. I asked what's the preferred way of
doing this we never really formalized those things
and I won't be exaggerating that "This is what everyone else is using and
what we've been using for ages now".
Apparently Brett and me haven't been a part of it as this is not what we
were using. John also started
adding more code to m2 and it looked very differently from Brett's coding
style.

Michal