maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-core/src/site/apt/scripting-support marmalade-support.apt
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 03:12:14 GMT
fyi, when we address language support, we'll probably have to address
something similar to <sourceModifications/> since it's entirely possible
that a marmalade scripts can import one another like JSPs...meaning that
it's also plausible to have "component" marmalade scripts that perform
one common action in a reusable way, and have that "component" imported
into multiple mojo scripts. The component script wouldn't be a mojo
script, and therefore would cause the mojo-generation process to puke.

To solve this problem, I'd make a sourceModification that excluded all
scripts in **/components or somesuch.