maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Maczka Michal <michal.mac...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: Test dependencies - another take
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:05:12 GMT

To make it more clear. Workflows which I described (and in general) are
composed from states.
In our case those states might coresponds to another workflows (e.g.
"release" workflow will need to execute "build" workflow) or to plugin
goals.
I wanted to stay abstain from the problem what actually happens in given
node of the tree (e.g this is leaf or not, to which (if to any) plugin it is
mapped).
For maven core it might ve simple -  when any node gets vistied stack of
currently visible dependecies might be changed.
So project.getDependecies() (we might add another method in this class or in
other  class) will return different list depending on the
current location in the three which is defined by the workflow.

Michal