maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject JIRA issues
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:29:10 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for all the noise. I didn't think to turn off notification while
reorganizing.

Right now I have flipped all the issues to unscheduled.

I will first go through myself and resolve/close any issues that I know
to be fixed. Can everyone else do the same?

I have also started marking the things that I think belong in alpha-1,
can everyone else do the same as well?

Then we should have an initial list of things we feel should be done for
alpha-1 and we can prune/add that list. Once we do that we can assign
stuff and start the march toward alpha-1.

I will add the stuff we discussed in IRC yesterday.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org