maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: using cling
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 03:52:04 GMT
yeah, I was thinking of suggesting it's use here. I think it'd make a
pretty natural way of starting m2, although we might consider removing
marmalade and ognl to lighten the load...right now, cling requires:

classworlds
marmalade
marmalade-el-ognl
ognl
xpp3
plexus-container-api
plexus-container-default
maven-artifact
maven-wagon-api
maven-wagon-providers-http (etc.)

I think we could at least knock that list down to 6 items if we removed
marmalade, and maybe remove ognl too if we use a different
property-setting strategy.

cheers,