maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Re: using cling
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 04:10:07 GMT
On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 19:52, John Casey wrote:
> yeah, I was thinking of suggesting it's use here. I think it'd make a
> pretty natural way of starting m2, although we might consider removing
> marmalade and ognl to lighten the load...right now, cling requires:

It would definitely be cool to just have a generated cling model reader
and then use the rest of the stuff you have there. What you're thinking
is exactly what I'm thinking. I just removed OGNL from the core so I
think what you have with cling would be perfect.

You want to trim down cling and try to wire it in? Then we can remove
commons-cli which I would like.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl