maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <trygv...@student.matnat.uio.no>
Subject Re: tidying up parameters in scripts
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:50:24 GMT
On man, 2004-12-06 at 11:55, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> [...]

Nice!

I wonder how we can avoid getting into this problem again?

Could it be possible to wrap the streams with some wrapper that will
print some error message in finalize() unless the stream is closed?

Is there any profilers/analyzers that can analyze problems like this?

Problems like this is really hard to track down so I sure hope we can
find some easy way to debug it.

--
Trygve