maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject tidying up parameters in scripts
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:31:33 GMT
Howdy,

I have changed the m2 unix script so that anything that is parameterized
in the script is between some markers:

#@#
#@#

So if someone can do the same with the windows bat file I would
appreciate it.

Bare with me: I'm trying to get m2 working entirely out of the
repository in conjunction with a little mechanism that will allow the
installation to be upgraded in situ i.e. download once and that's it.
There's going to be a lot of work on m2 itself in the next while
starting soon so I would like it to be very simple for people to upgrade
and try the changes without downloading or bootstrapping.

Thanks,

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl