maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the bootstrap not working on windows
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:12:55 GMT
I'll take a look as soon as I can get that far :)

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
        at
        at MBoot.generateSources(MBoot.java:641)
        at MBoot.buildProject(MBoot.java:475)
        at MBoot.run(MBoot.java:252)
        at MBoot.main(MBoot.java:156)
Caused by: org.codehaus.modello.ModelloRuntimeException: Cannot
unindent: current indent is 0.
        at
org.codehaus.modello.generator.java.javasource.JSourceCode.unindent(JSourceCode.java:235)
        at
org.codehaus.modello.plugin.xpp3.Xpp3ReaderGenerator.writeClassParser(Xpp3ReaderGenerator.java:486)
        at
org.codehaus.modello.plugin.xpp3.Xpp3ReaderGenerator.writeAllClassesParser(Xpp3ReaderGenerator.java:164)
        at
org.codehaus.modello.plugin.xpp3.Xpp3ReaderGenerator.generateXpp3Reader(Xpp3ReaderGenerator.java:145)
        at
org.codehaus.modello.plugin.xpp3.Xpp3ReaderGenerator.generate(Xpp3ReaderGenerator.java:63)
        at
org.codehaus.modello.core.DefaultModelloCore.generate(DefaultModelloCore.java:277)
        at org.codehaus.modello.Modello.generate(Modello.java:66)
        at org.codehaus.modello.ModelloCli.main(ModelloCli.java:64)
        ... 8 more

Redownloading didn't help. I'll try on my work machine which is clean
when I get there.

Cheers,
Brett