maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: idea: collector+executor vs reactor
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:32:53 GMT
collection only was introduced to the m1 reactor a little while back (thanks,
John! :)

That wouldn't make sense from the command line, but would be useful if the
reactor is reused from some other component/mojo.

Keeping -r on the command line as is, it should still collect first and provide
the existing projects to the other projects instead of using one from the
repository, as long as the version matches.

That way there should be no need to install first.

Cheers,
Brett