maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject idea: collector+executor vs reactor
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:57:49 GMT
Howdy,

This may result in nothing but I just tried to do a

m2 -r pom:install

In continuum just to get the POMs all installed but of course m2 went
through it's inheritance song/dance and can't install the POMs because
the POMs aren't installed :-)

So I was thinking that you might just want to collect the POMs and
execute some goal. At least for installing or deploying POMs this might
be useful. Just a thought. With the unified source directory this
problem would go away but maybe there are other uses.

Just a thought I wanted to spit out.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl