maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmass...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: use of mojo's in m1?
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 07:50:04 GMT

<loud thinking>
I'm all for it, but as a m1 user, my only wish is that these mojos are put
side to side with the exsiting plugins instead of overwriting them. The
other option is to put them in a separate m1 branch (HEAD for example and
create a branch for the current code). The reasoning is that lots of
existing plugins have open issues against them and we need to be able to
continue supporting existing plugins. That's unless we're sure the mojo have
exactly the same behavior as the current jelly code but I doubt it is true.
</loud thinking>

Thanks
-Vincent