maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Dodinet <rhi...@free.fr>
Subject Re: new bootstrap
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:01:24 GMT
same here.. it seems the name of the file is not correctly resolved
(breakline ?). heres the ouput i get :

Checking for MBoot's dependencies ...
 ...ding project in E:\mevenide-workspace-HEAD\maven-components\maven-model
Building project in E:\mevenide-workspace-HEAD\maven-components\maven-model
\pom.xml (Syntaxe du nom de fichier, de rÚpertoire ou de volume
incorrecte)maven-model
        at MBoot$ModelReader.parse(MBoot.java:763)
        at MBoot.buildProject(MBoot.java:258)

-- gd