maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Maczka Michal <michal.mac...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: artifact types/extensions
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:12:35 GMT

Nope!

Simply ejb  project (groupId=foo, artifactId=baa) can create two artifacts:

/foo/jars/baa-1.0.jar  (ejb client)
/foo/ejbs/baa-1.0.jar  (ejb)

So ordinary jar will go where it needs to go. IMO as long as there is no
need for creating new artificial artifact type
we should stick with existing type. In this case jar is probably sufficient.

Michal