maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From "Milos Kleint" <ca206...@tiscali.cz>
Subject RE: artifact types/extensions
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:35:54 GMT

another usecase could be a Netbeans module. Any library can become a Netbeans
module just by additional entries in the jar's manifest. Than it can be
placed into the IDE and other artifacts/projects can depend on it.
Also "essentially the same thing, but packaged differently".
However for the dependency declarations in the maven's pom these are exactly
the same, since no additional code is added/removed. what matters here is
only the runtime later.

Milos Kleint

Konečně Tě vidím barevně. SAMSUNG X450 již od 2577 Kč.  http://adsweb.tiscali.cz/handsety.html