maven-m2-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject RE: artifact types/extensions
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:20:47 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Yes, I realise that, but as Jeremy has pointed out in another email, this is a
bit of a pain. We're talking about building several things from one distinct
source tree.

I'm not sure about the POM specifying multiple artifacts it produces like he
suggested, but other than that I think it is on right track. I think there is
still one primary artifact that is generated per project, and the others are all
derived from that (a client jar that has a subset, or a descriptor that
describes the deployment of the other one).

Cheers,
Brett