maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Robert Scholte (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Closed] (MNGSITE-345) Failed to collect dependencies at com.google.appengine.tools:appengine-gcs-client:jar:0.5
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:39:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNGSITE-345?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Robert Scholte closed MNGSITE-345.
----------------------------------
    Resolution: Invalid
      Assignee: Robert Scholte

> Failed to collect dependencies at com.google.appengine.tools:appengine-gcs-client:jar:0.5
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MNGSITE-345
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNGSITE-345
>             Project: Maven Project Web Site
>          Issue Type: Bug
>         Environment: Prod
>            Reporter: Divya
>            Assignee: Robert Scholte
>            Priority: Blocker
>              Labels: dependencies, maven
>   Original Estimate: 12h
>  Remaining Estimate: 12h
>
> Hello,
>  
> We are using the following Maven dependency for long days 
> <dependency>
>  <groupId>com.google.appengine.tools</groupId>
>  <artifactId>appengine-gcs-client</artifactId>
>  <version>0.5</version>
>  <exclusions>
>  <exclusion>
>  <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
>  <artifactId>javax.servlet-api</artifactId>
>  </exclusion>
>  <exclusion>
>  <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
>  <artifactId>javax.servlet-api</artifactId>
>  </exclusion>
>  <exclusion>
>  <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
>  <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
>  </exclusion>
>  </exclusions>
>  </dependency>
>  
>  Till date we didn't get any problem but by today it is throwing the following issue
> Failed to execute goal on project myproj: Could not resolve dependencies for project
com.sample:project:war:1.5.8.RELEASE: Failed to collect dependencies at com.google.appengine.tools:appengine-gcs-client:jar:0.5
-> com.google.api-client:google-api-client-appengine:jar:1.24.1 -> com.google.oauth-client:google-oauth-client-appengine:jar:1.24.1
-> com.google.http-client:google-http-client-appengine:jar:1.24.1: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for com.google.http-client:google-http-client-appengine:jar:1.24.1: Failure to
find com.google.http-client:google-http-client-parent:pom:1.24.1 in
> [https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2]
> was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1] org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Failed to execute goal on project numr: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.project:war:1.5.8.RELEASE:
Failed to collect dependencies at com.google.appengine.tools:appengine-gcs-client:jar:0.5
-> com.google.api-client:google-api-client-appengine:jar:1.24.1 -> com.google.oauth-client:google-oauth-client-appengine:jar:1.24.1
-> com.google.http-client:google-http-client-appengine:jar:1.24.1 and I browsed and I found
you have updated something in the following page :
> [https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/google/http-client/google-http-client-appengine/1.24.1/]
> Please fix this issue and let me know as soon as possible.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message