maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Karl-Heinz Marbaise (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] (MRESOURCES-130) Using < within a delimiter does not work
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 17:37:10 GMT

     [ https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRESOURCES-130?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Karl-Heinz Marbaise reassigned MRESOURCES-130:
----------------------------------------------

    Assignee: Karl-Heinz Marbaise

> Using < within a delimiter does not work
> ----------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MRESOURCES-130
>                 URL: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRESOURCES-130
>             Project: Maven Resources Plugin
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: delimiters
>         Environment: Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 21:16:01+0200)
> Java version: 1.6.0_20
> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: Cp1252
> OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"
>            Reporter: Christian
>            Assignee: Karl-Heinz Marbaise
>
> Hi guys,
> I am trying to use the pattern <%=*%> as a delimiter and it is not working.
> This is the snippet from my pom.xml:
> {code}
>          <plugin>
>             <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>             <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
>             <version>2.4.3</version>
>             <configuration>
>                <delimiters>
>                   <delimiter>&lt;%= * %></delimiter>
>                </delimiters>
>                <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
>             </configuration>
>          </plugin>
> {code}
> The resource plugin seems to handle that well like its output let me guess:
> {noformat}
> [DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.4.3:resources'
-->
> [DEBUG]   (f) buildFilters = [C:\XXXX.properties]
> [DEBUG]   (s) delimiters = [<%= * %>, lll]
> [DEBUG]   (f) encoding = UTF-8
> [DEBUG]   (f) escapeWindowsPaths = true
> [DEBUG]   (s) includeEmptyDirs = false
> [DEBUG]   (s) outputDirectory = C:\XXXX
> [DEBUG]   (s) overwrite = false
> ...
> [DEBUG]   (f) useBuildFilters = true
> [DEBUG]   (s) useDefaultDelimiters = false
> [DEBUG] -- end configuration --
> {noformat}
> Looking into the resulting files shows me that NOTHING was filtered...
> I also tried specifying the delimiter like this:
> {code}
> <delimiter><%=*%></delimiter>
> <delimiter>&lt;%=*%></delimiter>
> <delimiter>&#60;%=*%></delimiter>
> <delimiter><![CDATA[<%=*%>]]></delimiter>
> {code}
> Nothing worked.
> Please fix this or give me any hint what I am doing wrong. I didnt get a reply on the
mailing list (http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Using-lt-gt-as-delimiter-td3265330.html).
> Thx a lot
> Cheers
> Christian



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.6#6162)

Mime
View raw message