maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Robert Scholte (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] (MPLUGIN-188) .NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeInfo.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/settings/Settings
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 22:02:02 GMT

    [ https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPLUGIN-188?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=296882#comment-296882
] 

Robert Scholte commented on MPLUGIN-188:
----------------------------------------

{quote}
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeInfo.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/settings/Settings
 ;)V
 at org.jfrog.maven.annomojo.extractor.Maven20Helper.buildSettings(Maven20Helper.java:143)
{quote}
What makes you think it's a maven-plugin-plugin issue and not a [Anno Mojo|https://issues.jfrog.org/jira/browse/ANMJ]
issue?
                
> .NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeInfo.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/settings/Settings
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MPLUGIN-188
>                 URL: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPLUGIN-188
>             Project: Maven 2.x Plugin Tools
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Plugin Plugin
>    Affects Versions: 2.3
>         Environment: D:\OSI\maven-jaxb2-plugin>mvn -version
> Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 18:31:09+0100)
> Maven home: C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin\..
> Java version: 1.6.0_26, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> Java home: C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.6.0_26\jre
> Default locale: fr_FR, platform encoding: Cp1252
> OS name: "windows xp", version: "5.1", arch: "x86", family: "windows"
>            Reporter: zosrothko
>
> Hi
> Got this NoSuchMethodError when building the maven-jax2b-plugin
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Maven JAXB 2.x Plugin Project ..................... SUCCESS [2.782s]
> [INFO] Maven JAXB 2.x Plugin Core ........................ SUCCESS [11.031s]
> [INFO] Maven JAXB 2.0.x Plugin ........................... FAILURE [2.094s]
> [INFO] Maven JAXB 2.1.x Plugin ........................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Maven JAXB 2.2.x Plugin ........................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Maven JAXB 2.x Plugin ............................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Maven JAXB 2.x Plugin Testing ..................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 16.735s
> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Oct 06 04:43:12 CEST 2011
> [INFO] Final Memory: 8M/23M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descriptor
(default-descriptor) on proje
> ct maven-jaxb20-plugin: Execution default-descriptor of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descriptor
>  failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descrip
> tor: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeInfo.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/settings/Settings;)V
> [ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] realm =    plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3
> [ERROR] strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
> [ERROR] urls[0] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-
> plugin/2.3/maven-plugin-plugin-2.3.jar
> [ERROR] urls[1] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-
> tools-anno/1.3.1/maven-plugin-tools-anno-1.3.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[2] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-
> anno/1.3.1/maven-plugin-anno-1.3.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[3] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/p
> lexus-utils-1.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[4] = file:/C:/Progra~1/Java/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/../lib/tools.jar
> [ERROR] urls[5] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[6] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-ap
> i/2.1/maven-plugin-tools-api-2.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[7] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-ja
> va/2.1/maven-plugin-tools-java-2.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[8] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/qdox/qdox/1.6.1/qdox-1.6.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[9] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-be
> anshell/2.1/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell-2.1.jar
> [ERROR] urls[10] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/bsh/bsh/1.3.0/bsh-1.3.0.jar
> [ERROR] urls[11] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-repo
> rting-impl/2.0/maven-reporting-impl-2.0.jar
> [ERROR] urls[12] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/commons-validator/commons-validator/1
> .1.4/commons-validator-1.1.4.jar
> [ERROR] urls[13] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/oro/oro/2.0.7/oro-2.0.7.jar
> [ERROR] urls[14] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-repo
> rting-api/2.0/maven-reporting-api-2.0.jar
> [ERROR] urls[15] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.0-alpha-4/doxi
> a-sink-api-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> [ERROR] urls[16] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-core/1.0-alpha-4/doxia-co
> re-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> [ERROR] Number of foreign imports: 1
> [ERROR] import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plu
> gin:2.3:descriptor (default-descriptor) on project maven-jaxb20-plugin: Execution default-descriptor
of goal org.apache.
> maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descriptor failed: An API incompatibility was encountered
while executing org.apac
> he.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descriptor: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeInfo.
> <init>(Lorg/apache/maven/settings/Settings;)V
> -----------------------------------------------------
> realm =    plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3
> strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
> urls[0] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/2
> .3/maven-plugin-plugin-2.3.jar
> urls[1] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-tools-an
> no/1.3.1/maven-plugin-tools-anno-1.3.1.jar
> urls[2] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-anno/1.3
> .1/maven-plugin-anno-1.3.1.jar
> urls[3] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-ut
> ils-1.1.jar
> urls[4] = file:/C:/Progra~1/Java/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/../lib/tools.jar
> urls[5] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
> urls[6] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-api/2.1/ma
> ven-plugin-tools-api-2.1.jar
> urls[7] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-java/2.1/m
> aven-plugin-tools-java-2.1.jar
> urls[8] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/qdox/qdox/1.6.1/qdox-1.6.1.jar
> urls[9] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell/
> 2.1/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell-2.1.jar
> urls[10] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/bsh/bsh/1.3.0/bsh-1.3.0.jar
> urls[11] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-im
> pl/2.0/maven-reporting-impl-2.0.jar
> urls[12] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/commons-validator/commons-validator/1.1.4/com
> mons-validator-1.1.4.jar
> urls[13] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/oro/oro/2.0.7/oro-2.0.7.jar
> urls[14] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-ap
> i/2.0/maven-reporting-api-2.0.jar
> urls[15] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.0-alpha-4/doxia-sink-a
> pi-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> urls[16] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-core/1.0-alpha-4/doxia-core-1.0-a
> lpha-4.jar
> Number of foreign imports: 1
> import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:225)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution default-descriptor
of goal org.apache.maven.plugi
> ns:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descriptor failed: An API incompatibility was encountered
while executing org.apache.maven.pl
> ugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descriptor: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeInfo.<init>(Lorg
> /apache/maven/settings/Settings;)V
> -----------------------------------------------------
> realm =    plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3
> strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
> urls[0] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/2
> .3/maven-plugin-plugin-2.3.jar
> urls[1] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-tools-an
> no/1.3.1/maven-plugin-tools-anno-1.3.1.jar
> urls[2] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-anno/1.3
> .1/maven-plugin-anno-1.3.1.jar
> urls[3] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-ut
> ils-1.1.jar
> urls[4] = file:/C:/Progra~1/Java/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/../lib/tools.jar
> urls[5] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
> urls[6] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-api/2.1/ma
> ven-plugin-tools-api-2.1.jar
> urls[7] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-java/2.1/m
> aven-plugin-tools-java-2.1.jar
> urls[8] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/qdox/qdox/1.6.1/qdox-1.6.1.jar
> urls[9] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell/
> 2.1/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell-2.1.jar
> urls[10] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/bsh/bsh/1.3.0/bsh-1.3.0.jar
> urls[11] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-im
> pl/2.0/maven-reporting-impl-2.0.jar
> urls[12] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/commons-validator/commons-validator/1.1.4/com
> mons-validator-1.1.4.jar
> urls[13] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/oro/oro/2.0.7/oro-2.0.7.jar
> urls[14] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-ap
> i/2.0/maven-reporting-api-2.0.jar
> urls[15] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.0-alpha-4/doxia-sink-a
> pi-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> urls[16] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-core/1.0-alpha-4/doxia-core-1.0-a
> lpha-4.jar
> Number of foreign imports: 1
> import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:139)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>         ... 19 more
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginContainerException: An API incompatibility was
encountered while executing org.
> apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3:descriptor: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeI
> nfo.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/settings/Settings;)V
> -----------------------------------------------------
> realm =    plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.3
> strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
> urls[0] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/2
> .3/maven-plugin-plugin-2.3.jar
> urls[1] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-tools-an
> no/1.3.1/maven-plugin-tools-anno-1.3.1.jar
> urls[2] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/jfrog/maven/annomojo/maven-plugin-anno/1.3
> .1/maven-plugin-anno-1.3.1.jar
> urls[3] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-ut
> ils-1.1.jar
> urls[4] = file:/C:/Progra~1/Java/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/../lib/tools.jar
> urls[5] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
> urls[6] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-api/2.1/ma
> ven-plugin-tools-api-2.1.jar
> urls[7] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-java/2.1/m
> aven-plugin-tools-java-2.1.jar
> urls[8] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/qdox/qdox/1.6.1/qdox-1.6.1.jar
> urls[9] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell/
> 2.1/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell-2.1.jar
> urls[10] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/bsh/bsh/1.3.0/bsh-1.3.0.jar
> urls[11] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-im
> pl/2.0/maven-reporting-impl-2.0.jar
> urls[12] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/commons-validator/commons-validator/1.1.4/com
> mons-validator-1.1.4.jar
> urls[13] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/oro/oro/2.0.7/oro-2.0.7.jar
> urls[14] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-ap
> i/2.0/maven-reporting-api-2.0.jar
> urls[15] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.0-alpha-4/doxia-sink-a
> pi-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> urls[16] = file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/FrancisANDRE/.m2/repository/doxia/doxia-core/1.0-alpha-4/doxia-core-1.0-a
> lpha-4.jar
> Number of foreign imports: 1
> import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:137)
>         ... 20 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.settings.RuntimeInfo.<init>(Lorg/apache/maven/settings/Settings
> ;)V
>         at org.jfrog.maven.annomojo.extractor.Maven20Helper.buildSettings(Maven20Helper.java:143)
>         at org.jfrog.maven.annomojo.extractor.Maven20Helper.buildSettings(Maven20Helper.java:112)
>         at org.jfrog.maven.annomojo.extractor.Maven20Helper.getLocalRepositoryPath(Maven20Helper.java:219)
>         at org.jfrog.maven.annomojo.extractor.Maven20Helper.getLocalRepository(Maven20Helper.java:229)
>         at org.jfrog.maven.annomojo.extractor.AnnoMojoDescriptorExtractor.resolveDependencies(AnnoMojoDescriptorExtracto
> r.java:149)
>         at org.jfrog.maven.annomojo.extractor.AnnoMojoDescriptorExtractor.execute(AnnoMojoDescriptorExtractor.java:105)
>         at org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.scanner.DefaultMojoScanner.populatePluginDescriptor(DefaultMojoScanner.java:84)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.plugin.AbstractGeneratorMojo.execute(AbstractGeneratorMojo.java:135)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>         ... 20 more
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerException
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :maven-jaxb20-plugin
> D:\OSI\maven-jaxb2-plugin>

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message