maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Nick Stolwijk (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] Created: (MPIR-85) Refactoring of dependency and dependency management report
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 22:31:29 GMT
Refactoring of dependency and dependency management report

                 Key: MPIR-85
             Project: Maven 2.x Project Info Reports Plugin
          Issue Type: Improvement
    Affects Versions: 2.1
            Reporter: Nick Stolwijk
         Attachments: refactor.patch

I've tried to refactor the code from MPIR-83 a bit, because it used a lot of copied code.

Important improvements:

- Created a AbstractProjectInfoRenderer and AbstractDependencyRenderer.
If this patch is accepted, I want to write all the renderers out of the inforeports in separate
classes, with more code sharing. This is a start of that.

- I changed the unit tests, because the expected and actual were reversed. This is the case
in many of the info report unit tests.

Please tell me what you think of it. I know it is only a start.

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
For more information on JIRA, see:


View raw message