maven-doxia-users mailing list archives

From "Lammert Westerhoff" <westerh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snippet with file
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:50:03 GMT
It is indeed normal that you don't see the contents of the file. The macro
is searching for a line in the file that contains the Strings "START",
"SNIPPET" and "sommaire" (your specified id). This is where the snippet will
start. It also searching for a similar line but END instead of START. I'm
not 100% sure about the exact Strings. You can look into the source code of
the snippet macro in order to see the code that searches for the start of
the snippet.

--
Lammert Westerhoff
westerhoff@gmail.com