maven-doxia-users mailing list archives

From sandraB <sandra.boga...@gmail.com>
Subject doxia book and pdf generation
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:47:02 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to use doxia plugins to generate a pdf book and a xdoc files to
generate the site, but I've got several errors :
- The doxia:render-books generate xdoc files with a end-tag </document> at
the end of the files but without any start-tag <document> ==> I've got a
parser exception in the next step
- When I generate the site (site:site and site:run), the
http://localhost:8080 show website without any styles and img.
- The pdf files is not formated correctly. The sections, subsections, <ul>
tags, <li> tags, ...  have disappeared.

Could you please help me to resolve these issues ?

Thanks in advance
Sandra

Here is my pom.xml :

<plugin>
  <version>2.0-beta-6</version>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
      <artifactId>doxia-module-docbook-simple</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-alpha-11</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</plugin>
<plugin>
    <version>2.0</version>
    <configuration>
        <source>1.4</source>
        <target>1.4</target>
    </configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
  <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
  <artifactId>doxia-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-alpha-11</version>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <phase>pre-site</phase>
      <goals>
        <goal>render-books</goal>
      </goals>
    </execution>
  </executions>
  <configuration>
    <books>
      <book>
        <directory>src/books</directory>
        <descriptor>src/books/test.xml</descriptor>
        <formats>
          <format>
            <id>xdoc</id>
          </format>