maven-doxia-users mailing list archives

From "Dominique JOCAL" <djo...@octo.com>
Subject [doxia] rendering xdoc separatly
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:55:03 GMT
Hi all,

i would like to write some technical documentation in xdoc format and render it for an existing
web site, out of a maven context.

Is it possible to call some code from Doxia to render xdoc files separatly ? We'd like to
render it "online", is there already some servlet for doing this ?

I'm conscious web site integration issues have to be handled : support of the site banner
and/or menu, support of the site CSS... There is some work to do even if this Doxia code could
generate style-less XHTML.

Thank you for your reading and your solutions or advises,

Dominique.