maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Josep Llort Tella <jll...@openkm.com>
Subject minimal test with doxia twiki is not running
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:31:09 GMT
I've tryed so simply twiki test class with

Parser parser = new TWikiParser();
Reader reader = ReaderFactory.newReader( new
File("/home/jllort/Escritorio/TWikiParserTest.twiki"), "UTF-8" );
OutputStream out = new BufferedOutputStream(new
FileOutputStream("/home/jllort/Escritorio/out.html"));
parser.parse(reader, new TWikiSinkFactory().createSink(out, "UTF-8"));

But the output it's the same than input, could you tell me some idea about
what I'm doing wrong. I'm missing something .. but I don't know what. Any
page with some example will be appreciated too.

Thanks on advance

Josep
    OpenKM Team ( be open my friend )