maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Siveton <vsive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r805576 - in /maven/doxia/doxia/trunk/doxia-modules/doxia-module-xdoc/src: main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xdoc/XdocParser.java test/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xdoc/XdocParserTest.java
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:17:20 GMT
Hi Lukas,

2009/8/19 Lukas Theussl <ltheussl@apache.org>:
> IIUC, according to the xdoc schema it is perfectly legal to specify a
not the
> right solution IMO. I would prefer one of the following two alternatives:

Yes both are legal, but the doc doesn't specify which one is the
"official" title of a xdoc.

> 1) define and document which title gets used if both are specified and emit
> a warning that the other is ignored

I was thinking about this idea but due to the parser impl, it will be
always head/title which emits a warn due to the exception actually.

IMHO head/title should be the right title, properties/title is more
for backward compatibility reasons. WDYT?

Cheers,

Vincent