maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bentmann <benjamin.bentm...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r769769 - in /maven/doxia/doxia/trunk: ./ doxia-book/ doxia-core/ doxia-logging-api/ doxia-maven-plugin/ doxia-modules/ doxia-modules/doxia-module-apt/ doxia-modules/doxia-module-confluence/ doxia-modules/doxia-module-docbook-simple/ doxia-...
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:17:15 GMT
Lukas Theussl wrote:

> Raphael has reported the same problem with the archetype-plugin [1]. I
> have also found some hints that it might be due to lagging sync of the
> eu svn mirror so I switched back to https://svn.apache.org/ but still
> get the same error.

AFAIK, since recently svn.apache.org is resolved using geo DNS [0] so
you likely still get the EU mirror with the lagging problem.

> Anybody has some more hints? I'm giving up for now...

I haven't tried with SVN but if you relocate your working copy to
eris.apache.org, i.e. use the machine name rather the service name, you
should enforce the master instead of harmonia. That's at least what I
see from tracert.

Benjamin

[0]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-infrastructure-dev/200904.mbox/%3C4239a4320904011536x5726d0eraae7065967ac1b77@mail.gmail.com%3E