maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 08:03:12 GMT
IMO these are all changes that should go into beta-1. The coupling with
maven/plexus has always been a major frustration, the sooner this is
removed, the better. The logging API was only added in beta-1, so if you
are going to dump it anyway, do it now. I don't know what your plans are
with book and maven-plugin but I do hope they will survive somewhere,
just not in the core?

In any case, I am concerned that the doxia development is getting more
and more away from what is currently used be maven (ie the alpha
branch), maybe we should think about releasing alpha-11 as 1.0 final and
move on with doxia 1.1 or 2.0? Opinions?

-Lukas