maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject MNG-3402
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 12:58:40 GMT

I am not sure I understand correctly the implications of MNG-3402 [1]
wrt the beta-1 release plan. Is the following correct?

- in order for the site plugin to use doxia-beta-1, we need to resolve
MNG-3402

- MNG-3402 can be resolved in three different ways: 1) release
maven-2.0.10 with doxia bumped to beta-1, 2) remove the sink-api
filtering as proposed by Vincent, 3) both of the two

- however it is resolved, the site plugin would have a prereq on
maven-2.0.10, is that right?

- we will have to release a couple of other things together with the
site plugin (PIR, plugin-plugin at least) also with deps bumped to
doxia-beta-1.

Any more insight would be welcome...

Cheers,
-Lukas