maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject releasing 1.0
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:36:02 GMT
Hi,

After chatting with Lukas and Vincent on IRC I think if we want to
continue with changes to Doxia then we should release the 1.0 for the
site plugin and move on.

I know that changes Vincent Massol would like to make are important,
and I have started to fully decouple the site notions from the core of
doxia. Move it toward a set of parsers and sinks. Let client code deal
with sites, parser managers, sink managers and whatever else. Tools
like the macro manager can also be added in a more flexible way where
those tools are plugins to the system.

So how about we release 1.0 and then hack away on the future?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.

-— Alan Perlis