maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: additions to sink api
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:39:46 GMT

Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On 28-Feb-08, at 5:16 AM, Lukas Theussl wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Following the discussions around DOXIA-204 [1] I have implemented  the
>> idea there, ie added a SinkEventAttributes parameter to all the
>> relevant sink methods, for instance
>>
>> public void figure( SinkEventAttributes attributes );
>>

> Is this just a map or are you providing some kind of type safety? If
> this is just a map of key/value pairs then why not just use a Map?

It could be a map, I only took an AttributeSet because the xml parsers
and sinks already use MutableAttributeSets everywhere, so it was quick
to generalize and re-use some methods.

I'm not sure about type safety actually, right now in the default
implementation I am casting all keys and values to String when
populating the Set, but I don't think this should be required.