maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject additions to sink api
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:16:28 GMT
Hi,

Following the discussions around DOXIA-204 [1] I have implemented the
idea there, ie added a SinkEventAttributes parameter to all the relevant
sink methods, for instance

public void figure( SinkEventAttributes attributes );

I am still testing it with the little time I have available currently
but it seems to work and I'd be ready to commit it on beta-1 trunk. As
noted at DOXIA-204, this will solve (or allow to solve) a whole bunch of
issues, but brings us one step further away from backward compatibility
with the alpha branch (which is however already broken in current trunk
anyway).

I have deployed my javadocs of doxia-sink-api [2], let me know if you
have any comments on the design or if I can go ahead.

Thanks,
-Lukas

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-204
[2]