maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From "Catalin Kormos" <catalin.kor...@gmail.com>
Subject how to customize sections markup?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 00:35:35 GMT
Hi there,

I tried this question on the maven users lists first, but got no answer
there yet, sorry for the possible double post, but this list actually seems
more appropriate now.

What i'm after is the possibility to customize the markup of the first level
sections, that i require for a custom maven skin. As we're trying to have
some image based borders around those sections, nicely expandable, we need a
couple of more surrounding <div> tags, not just one with class="section". I
would greatly appreciate if somebody could put me on the right direction
with this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Catalin