maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Promote LinkCheck tool and plugin out of the sandbox
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:31:58 GMT
+1

Tested on maven and doxia sites, works great. Thanks for pushing this!

However, I'd like to propose a more appropriate name for the target
directory, since link checking is not directly a doxia-related task. I
first thought to put it into doxia-sitetools/, but maybe a new folder
sitetools/ or site-testing-tools/ or just tools/ would be more
appropriate? (I once thought to also adapt the m1 xhtml-validator plugin
[1] which would fit into the same category of post-site checking tools).
WDYT?

-Lukas

[1] http://maven-validator.sourceforge.net/