maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Breaking changes on Doxia trunk ok?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:44:41 GMT
Here's my view on doxia right now. I understand Vincent M's need for
somewhere to commit his stuff to, so let's try to solve that as quickly
as possible. In order to do that I propose yet another alternative

D) Create an xwiki-branch from the current trunk, where Vincent can add
him xwiki implementation. Including changes to the core.

My reasoning behind this is that I feel that we are in risk of loosing
control of doxia, if we don't create a release plan soon. However that
is the topic of another e-mail (which I will start soon). And I don't
want that discussion to stop Vincent M's xwiki momentum.

Would you be OK with that solution Vincent M ?

If it turns out that nothing much happens on trunk after that, it should
be easy enough to merge Vincent's changes back to trunk if we want to.

--
Dennis Lundberg