maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FigureBlock and XWiki's image macro
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:12:48 GMT
Hi Vincent,

The figure handling is not very consistent across doxia modules anyway,
it would be good to have at least an idea of how it should work...

Eg the img parsing in the xdoc module used to be handled via rawText, I
changed that in alpha-9 but it is obviously less general now (if you
just want to do xdoc -> html, see
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-282 ).

Another open question is the handling of figure extensions, see
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-99.

I am not sure about the best way to go, personally I would prefer 2)
over 1), but maybe we collect suggestions on the wiki page (
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/DOXIA/Proposed+Changes+to+the+Sink+API )?

Cheers,
-Lukas