maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject Re: Breaking changes on Doxia trunk ok?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:37:28 GMT

On Jan 22, 2008, at 11:31 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> I think you should cut the 1.0 and then move on. You will completely
> hose the site plugin will you not?
>
> I'm all for changes. I want them but this can't happen before a 1.0.

I'm fine with either of these options:

A) Create a 1.0 branch so that work can be finished for 1.0 and make
trunk 1.1/2.0. I'll commit on trunk then.
B) Commit on trunk right now since Maven uses alphas of doxia and
there's an alpha branch for maven. And since I believe trunk is
already not working with maven.
C) Leave trunk for 1.0 and create a 1.1/2.0 branch so that I can
commit there while waiting for the 1.0 version to be released and then
merged back everything to trunk

My preference goes to A) but I'm ok also with C). I know Lukas prefers
B).

Just let me know what I should do. Only thing that's sure is that I
don't have close to enough knowledge/bandwidth to help with the 1.0
release. The other sure thing is that I need a place to commit ASAP
since I'm stuck right now and I'll loose my momentum if I don't have a
place to commit. I really need to make quick progress to be aligned
with xwiki's needs.

Thanks
-Vincent