maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject Re: Doxia Parsing API?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:20:28 GMT
Hi Juan,

Thanks for your email and sorry for my late answer, I've just seen the
mails now.

I've started using the confluence parser as a starting point for
writing the XWiki parser. Re the speed, the confluence parser also
generates a Block Tree but I'm not sure how this affects performance
negatively.

FWIW I've run some quick tests between the JavaCC-generated parser for
XWiki that is in the wikimodel parser vs the "hand-written" Confluence
parser in Doxia (since confluence and xwiki are of similar complexity
for their syntaxes) and the result I got so far is that the "hand-
written" parser is faster so I've gone ahead and used the "hand-
written" confluence parser as a starting point.

Thanks again
-Vincent