maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doxia Parsing API?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:05:57 GMT
Hi Vincent!

Confluence and TWiki modules are similar and different from the rest
because they were supplied by the same (external) people. The only
standard in doxia is the sink api, parsing is done basically
independently in each module. I have reduced the problem of code
duplication between the xdoc and xhtml modules by introducing some Xhtml
base classes [1] but there is nothing like that for text parsers (yet).

I'm looking forward to your contributions! ;)

Cheers,
-Lukas

[1] https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=591684