maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: doxia-module-twiki and mvn site
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:19:23 GMT
Juan,

I can't apply all your patches, apparently there are some
inter-dependencies. Eg DOXIA-127 depends on DOXIA-194 (well, it applies
but tests don't compile afterwards), but the latter doesn't apply
cleanly and I couldn't figure out how to make it work (I applied your
patches to current trunk but for the twiki module this is identical to
r592499, if I'm not mistaken).

Can you clarify the order of patches to apply, or maybe attach one big
patch for everything?

Cheers,
-Lukas