maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject Need for onWords events (and more)?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:45:55 GMT
Hi,

I've been thinking about some use case we might have in XWiki and I'm
wondering how to solve them using Doxia.

Imagine we want the rendering process to automatically look for word
definition on, say, wikipedia, and when found, highlight the word and
make the definition appear when the mouse hover over the word.

How would we do this with Doxia since there's no onWord event?

Wikimodel does have such an event (they even have events such as
onSpace and onSpecialSymbol, onEmptyLines, onEscape, etc):
http://tinyurl.com/yuuh2d

Thanks
-Vincent