maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan F. Codagnone" <juan-o...@zauber.com.ar>
Subject doxia-module-twiki and mvn site
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 22:48:01 GMT

Hi,
   When I wrote the twiki parser I wanted to use it to export wiki pages to
others formats;  and even generate a maven site directly from contents that
where inside a wiki. Sadly until some weeks ago i hadn't the chance or the
motivation to do it so.

Last week we released an open source tool named "garfio"   and one of the
goals of the release was to be able to generate the site using maven and
twiki, improving the module if it was necessary.

The site can be viewed here:
   http://code.zauber.com.ar/garfio/

There is an small scrapper used to download the pages (and the attachments)
from the twiki instances. It isn't generic or very clean yet, but it can be
copied or reviewed from:
  https://code.zauber.com.ar/repos/sandbox/garfio/code/trunk/site/download.py

Some bug fixes and new features had to be made  to render the site correctly.
I submitted the revisions as individual patches in the following issues:
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-127
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-190
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-191
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-192
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-193
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-194
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-195
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-196
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-197
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-198

We used as base for the branche the revision 592499.  You can also pull the
changes from:
   https://code.zauber.com.ar/repos/doxia/branches/592499/

I will glad if the changes gets merged upstream, so there is no need of
maintaing the branch (and add some value to the doxia project!). Also if the
changes gets merged it would be nice to add Christian Nardi to the
contributor list of doxia-module-twiki as he implemented most of these
changes.

Cheers,
   Juan

--
Buenos Aires, Argentina                           25°C with winds at 14 km/h W
http://www.zauber.com.ar/                        http://juan.zauber.com.ar/