maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject Re: Confluence module outstanding issues...
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:18:56 GMT
Hi Dave,

On Oct 24, 2007, at 7:08 PM, Dave Syer wrote:

> Is anyone actively involved in developing the Confluence module
> right now?
> Several issues have been raised this week (some by me), but no-one
> seems to
> be reviewing them, or working on them.  Some are really trivial.

I guess the answer is nobody is currently active on it and that we're
all responsible for working on it and fixing outstanding issues...

If you know how to fix some issues patches would be welcome. I'm also
interested in fixing it and I can apply patches.

For me the general question is whether we should continue using a
hand-written confluence parser or rather switch to a javacc based one
as the wikimodel project is doing.

-Vincent