maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject List parsing with Confluence parser wrong?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:02:34 GMT
Hi,

The APT and Confluence parsers behave differently when parsing lists.

The APT parser generates paragraph()/paragraph_() events for each
list item whereas the Confluence parser doesn't.

So my questions are:

1) Who's right? This is very important since a Sink will output
different results if the parsers behave differently
2) How do we ensure parsers are correct in the events they send?

For 2), we should probably have an abstract test case similar to what
is done in AbstractSinkTest for Sinks.

For 1) I've checked and it seems TWiki also doens't output paragraph
() events for list items.

So is the AptParser wrong?

Thanks
-Vincent