maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence module outstanding issues...
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:17:06 GMT
Hi Dave,

I am a currently active doxia committer but I'm not really familiar with
the confluence module. If you submit some patches I will review them,
what would help me most as a start would be a complete confluence test
model test.confluence, to replace the current one in
src/test/resources/. It should produce the same text output as the
corresponding test files test.apt and test.xml in the apt and xdoc modules.

Cheers,
-Lukas