maven-doxia-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence module outstanding issues...
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:36:33 GMT
Dave Syer wrote:
> Is anyone actively involved in developing the Confluence module right now?
> Several issues have been raised this week (some by me), but no-one seems to
> be reviewing them, or working on them.  Some are really trivial.

I'm one of the active developers on doxia. I haven't had time to look
into your issues, because I'm working on getting a new doxia release out
the door. When that is done I have a few plugin release to work through.
After that I'll have some time.

As Vincent said, issues with patches (and test cases) have a much higher
chance of being fixed.

--
Dennis Lundberg